728 x 90
Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan

Sunday, August 10, 2014

100 days positive words

These day.. what is all in my mind just full of negative words.. negative action.. i could not control what is in my minds.. what is my action and attitude.. i could not even control my eyes to cry.. it's just a feeling that is so bad.. yes yes.. i keep telling my self i can do it.. i am alright.. i am okay.. but.. i could not lie myself that actually i am not at all okay..

Just a few hours ago i got a call from a friend.. a very lucky me to have a friend like them.. she give me a spirit.. she is telling me to not be a sad.. she told me that is okay.. and more than that.. she is helping me to heal a little worry inside of this small heart.. yes even though the worry is still flying everywhere but there is people that beside me.. thank you.. thank you for your past help,presents and for your future help.. sorry for trouble you for the past,present and for the coming day...

I believe that i will keep complain to you..you or you.. i will telling you everything that is what i believe is okay to sharing and tell.. and i believe that you might be bored, might be tired to listen, might be exhausted to give opinion or advice.. but still i need you to give me support.. yes i know i should not depend to you people but after all i'm just the human.. and because of that i believe that it's okay for me to not be okay..

Tomorrow is the day that i had waiting for.. i hope for the best.. please let me do the best.. for the 100 days coming.. i pray for the best.. help me Allah.. and within this 100 day. I pray that i can do better.. i pray that i can learn and experience this journey.. yeayh.. i hope so..

Dear kiddies,dear my future students, dear toddlers,dear babies, dear my sweet,cute and adorable children... i promised that i will learn and trying my best to not be angry, to be fun and enjoyable, to be special to you and you are special to me, to understand you, listen you, to be patience and acknowledge everything.. and share with everyone the moments that belong us within 100 day..

Pray for me#100days positive words#100 days to lose 10kg#100days to keep positive#100 days to be fun#let us spread love and positive mind...

Love,
teamoHada
#resepi #cooking try#precious food# 100 days 11 ogos 2014 100 days 16 february 2015 20-an Action songs advertising ALPHABET RECOGNITION AMAZON Art and craft award Baby Milestones baby photo Bandung BECE Ben ashaari bencana a.k.a musibah best place to visit KELANTAN BIRTHDAY PARTY bisnessbyIstanaSyurga bisnessonline BLOGLIST DAN SEGMEN breasfeeding tips brownies children assessment children milestones children performance children safety children trip and visit children with special need=gifted Cinta Malaysia Sayang Kelantan cognitive development contest dan contest DramaTv English Language foodhunters Future Teacher GIVEAWAY greenandredtea greenteathailand hand eyes recognition Hari Rabu hilang# sukar jejaki lagi# dicuri# lalai# holiday a.k.a makan angin :) homeschooling INDONESIA kegemaran saya Ketam kid songs KIDS ACTIVITY KIDS PROJECT KIDS TOYS Kota Bharu Kelantan Kunak lagu+lirik lesen kereta LESSON PLAN Lets learn "BAHASA MELAYU" letters Madinah makanan bercengkerang Makkah Malay songs Maruku mimpi BESAR movie musim panas nephew+niece+children nothing just to say NURSERY NURSERY RHYMES one destination. parenting tips parents teacher relationship party themem Barbie theme PLANE TICKET pools and waterfun PRESCHOOL Princess sofia themem Pink theme PTPTN public transportation puisi+poem+whatsoeverlah Quotes of the Week Ramadhan redteathailand Resepi sos Mangga Resepi sos nyonya REVIEW RINDU SABAH saya jual secret recepi segmen agama sensory skills services Singapore SOS MANGO specialcare SPORT&OUTDOOR SSPN Tawau teaching skills teman+sahabat tengah marah tips+petua+amalan=tindakan toddlers TV SHOW UMRAH water play WRITING SKILLS