728 x 90
Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan

Sunday, June 21, 2020

A friend to be A stranger

I don't know either I or you.

But one thing for sure. We are stranger now.  From stranger become friends. Become a very special. Then become stranger again. I told you many time. I really don't have anyone else that close to me. Only you. You and you. But unlucky me when you make that distance. You kept update frustrated angry, disappointing  and emotional status. Which again I don't know if the objective is for me or I'm overwhelmed by that status.

So today you update again.

I don't know if I were doing wrong. I don't know if I'm sensitive. But surely now I know how important I am to you. Not as much as I really want you to be part of my life. I never thought to become strangers again to someone I really know. I want to care. I want to share what ever happened and I feel with. But then I wrong.. more I want that relationship become closer then yes it was vice versa.

I want to take whatever you update was nothing  which not related with me. But I just can't. Now I take it as seriously. If that's not about us then you never act like you never know me. Your silence. Your ignorance. Why we have to be this way.

I want you know. What ever happened  you may hurt by me. I'm sorry. But I won't sorry for being ignorant too. This time. I won't be easy. As it's  your time to to make things right again. If I as important you in part of my life.

Even I don't own anyone I won't crawl seeking for you to be there for me. I will survive.

Pusing
teamoHada

March,12,2019

2 comments

Post a Comment
#resepi #cooking try#precious food# 100 days 11 ogos 2014 100 days 16 february 2015 20-an Action songs advertising ALPHABET RECOGNITION AMAZON Art and craft award Baby Milestones baby photo Bandung BECE Ben ashaari bencana a.k.a musibah best place to visit KELANTAN BIRTHDAY PARTY bisnessbyIstanaSyurga bisnessonline BLOGLIST DAN SEGMEN breasfeeding tips brownies children assessment children milestones children performance children safety children trip and visit children with special need=gifted Cinta Malaysia Sayang Kelantan cognitive development contest dan contest DramaTv English Language foodhunters Future Teacher GIVEAWAY greenandredtea greenteathailand hand eyes recognition Hari Rabu hilang# sukar jejaki lagi# dicuri# lalai# holiday a.k.a makan angin :) homeschooling INDONESIA kegemaran saya Ketam kid songs KIDS ACTIVITY KIDS PROJECT KIDS TOYS Kota Bharu Kelantan Kunak lagu+lirik lesen kereta LESSON PLAN Lets learn "BAHASA MELAYU" letters Madinah makanan bercengkerang Makkah Malay songs Maruku mimpi BESAR movie musim panas nephew+niece+children nothing just to say NURSERY NURSERY RHYMES one destination. parenting tips parents teacher relationship party themem Barbie theme PLANE TICKET pools and waterfun PRESCHOOL Princess sofia themem Pink theme PTPTN public transportation puisi+poem+whatsoeverlah Quotes of the Week Ramadhan redteathailand Resepi sos Mangga Resepi sos nyonya REVIEW RINDU SABAH saya jual secret recepi segmen agama sensory skills services Singapore SOS MANGO specialcare SPORT&OUTDOOR SSPN Tawau teaching skills teman+sahabat tengah marah tips+petua+amalan=tindakan toddlers TV SHOW UMRAH water play WRITING SKILLS