728 x 90
Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

you



  you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me through
from my days down and on
i'll never stop thinking of you

how can i forget all that

when you're the one who make me smile
you'll always be a part of me
how i wish you were still mine
 
never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here

i know it's me who said goodbye

and that's the hardest thing to do
cause you mean so much to me
and guide the truth from me to you

for all the things i've done and said
for all the hurt that i've caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that wasn't what i meant to do
 
hmm
i dont know what kind of story should i write here..
i dont know what kind of feeling i have now..
i dont know and still  i dont know..
its empty..zero..(27 MINUTES BEFORE)
im tired and need to sleep..
but its seem my eyes cant close...
what is wonder in my heart now?
i really want to know..(18 MINUTES AFTER)

i did not know why this song i choose..(NOW)
its might be,,because of my old friend..
my close friend..
how >>>> is doing?
is >>>> missing me like i am?
i wonder..
why i always search >>>> in fb
while i did not do anything...
even say hi or helo..
but deep in heart..
always hope that >>>> will post or send me hi or helo
am i SELFISH?

then when >>>> did like i wanted
i just ignore all that..
am i EGOIS?
seriously to say 
that i want reply all that
i just looked at the word
with the red of eyes
my finger try to dance on keyboard
with many of word to reply
but its seem empty...
then i just sign out
cause i know i cant do anything at all
 so now my word dance here..
is this can be a evidence of my my my EMPTY HEART??


love,
te amo Hada




#resepi #cooking try#precious food# 100 days 11 ogos 2014 100 days 16 february 2015 20-an Action songs advertising ALPHABET RECOGNITION AMAZON Art and craft award Baby Milestones baby photo Bandung BECE Ben ashaari bencana a.k.a musibah best place to visit KELANTAN BIRTHDAY PARTY bisnessbyIstanaSyurga bisnessonline BLOGLIST DAN SEGMEN breasfeeding tips brownies children assessment children milestones children performance children safety children trip and visit children with special need=gifted Cinta Malaysia Sayang Kelantan cognitive development contest dan contest DramaTv English Language foodhunters Future Teacher GIVEAWAY greenandredtea greenteathailand hand eyes recognition Hari Rabu hilang# sukar jejaki lagi# dicuri# lalai# holiday a.k.a makan angin :) homeschooling INDONESIA kegemaran saya Ketam kid songs KIDS ACTIVITY KIDS PROJECT KIDS TOYS Kota Bharu Kelantan Kunak lagu+lirik lesen kereta LESSON PLAN Lets learn "BAHASA MELAYU" letters Madinah makanan bercengkerang Makkah Malay songs Maruku mimpi BESAR movie musim panas nephew+niece+children nothing just to say NURSERY NURSERY RHYMES one destination. parenting tips parents teacher relationship party themem Barbie theme PLANE TICKET pools and waterfun PRESCHOOL Princess sofia themem Pink theme PTPTN public transportation puisi+poem+whatsoeverlah Quotes of the Week Ramadhan redteathailand Resepi sos Mangga Resepi sos nyonya REVIEW RINDU SABAH saya jual secret recepi segmen agama sensory skills services Singapore SOS MANGO specialcare SPORT&OUTDOOR SSPN Tawau teaching skills teman+sahabat tengah marah tips+petua+amalan=tindakan toddlers TV SHOW UMRAH water play WRITING SKILLS