728 x 90
Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan Tempah Tapak Iklan

Friday, September 27, 2013

domino pizza and lava cake

bismillah...

hee.. harini my nephew arshad call many-many times.. singing a birthday song and wishing me... i love him..  talk to my little sophia also.. love her love them...the kids make me younger than them.. hahaha....talk to my mom.. ask for a present... hee.. sometime i just don't know what to talk to my mom.. but actly i have lot of things to talk to... ask for her Doa' for my coming final exam...and bla bla bla.... hee... while  my dad was not around so the phone giving back to my nephew arshad.... hew2...

around 2.30 pm somebody knock our door... my friend intai... eyhhh ada pakcik.. and surpriseeee!!! ada pitza.... hee... actly i dah tau my sista want buy pizza.. so i can guess who is knock the door...

thank you pakcik hntr pizza.... thank you my sister (k.cik) and other siblings also hee... iols love uols <3 hahaha...

nyummy <3
my favourite =)

the cake sungguh enak... i love lava cake <3

thank my friends, my housemate my coursemate again wishing me birthday and singing me a birthday song again.. heh3.. (malu)^_^

last but not least... happy birthday to my sista @EMIY SAZALIN.. we are on the same month... earlier  4days and 4 years than me.. hee...
love her too.. remember that i only one your sista.. hahaha


i'm a happy KID and really happy today :D
may Allah bless my day and complete me to be a better muslim... Aamiin.. insyaallah =)



love,
teamoHada

#resepi #cooking try#precious food# 100 days 11 ogos 2014 100 days 16 february 2015 20-an Action songs advertising ALPHABET RECOGNITION AMAZON Art and craft award Baby Milestones baby photo Bandung BECE Ben ashaari bencana a.k.a musibah best place to visit KELANTAN BIRTHDAY PARTY bisnessbyIstanaSyurga bisnessonline BLOGLIST DAN SEGMEN breasfeeding tips brownies children assessment children milestones children performance children safety children trip and visit children with special need=gifted Cinta Malaysia Sayang Kelantan cognitive development contest dan contest DramaTv English Language foodhunters Future Teacher GIVEAWAY greenandredtea greenteathailand hand eyes recognition Hari Rabu hilang# sukar jejaki lagi# dicuri# lalai# holiday a.k.a makan angin :) homeschooling INDONESIA kegemaran saya Ketam kid songs KIDS ACTIVITY KIDS PROJECT KIDS TOYS Kota Bharu Kelantan Kunak lagu+lirik lesen kereta LESSON PLAN Lets learn "BAHASA MELAYU" letters Madinah makanan bercengkerang Makkah Malay songs Maruku mimpi BESAR movie musim panas nephew+niece+children nothing just to say NURSERY NURSERY RHYMES one destination. parenting tips parents teacher relationship party themem Barbie theme PLANE TICKET pools and waterfun PRESCHOOL Princess sofia themem Pink theme PTPTN public transportation puisi+poem+whatsoeverlah Quotes of the Week Ramadhan redteathailand Resepi sos Mangga Resepi sos nyonya REVIEW RINDU SABAH saya jual secret recepi segmen agama sensory skills services Singapore SOS MANGO specialcare SPORT&OUTDOOR SSPN Tawau teaching skills teman+sahabat tengah marah tips+petua+amalan=tindakan toddlers TV SHOW UMRAH water play WRITING SKILLS